currently stuck in the hotel in Bahrain while processing some work documents. was wondering what else to do, other than work, and i remembered i signed up for the eVIMC few weeks back. finally got the chance to complete the course today.
coming from an engineering background. i find the course quite refreshing (maybe those with fiance background may think otherwise).. Engineers have a tendency to prefer to look at numbers, excel sheets, so to me, i like the way it was presented.
in a way, kinda remind me of uni lectures.
- presentation is clean and neat
- user interface is straightforward
- lessons were short and sweet. not too long, that will bore you
- simplifying the concept of CNAV
- establish a set parameters to follow
- very good introduction for those starting out investing
- can relate to the 2 x SGX eg mentioned in the course
- to be honest, i was a little disappointed that the 2 stocks CNAV revealed at the end were not SGX stocks.
- perhaps a tad expensive? can be cheaper, since this is pretty much the most basic course in the product line (ok ok , i know i am a cheapo)
overall, i would recommend those who are starting out investing, and trying to find their footing and establish their own investing method. but probably those who already have their own method of screening and have been successfully identify winners for the past 5 years, probably can give this a miss.
PS: this is author’s personal view. oh, yes, no rewards or monies were paid.
those who have also taken the course, what are your thoughts? managed to find any CNAV stocks that fits the bill?